Boards & Commissions
Buckingham Township is a Township of the second class as defined in the Second Class Township Code and enacted by the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Township is governed by a three member elected Board of Supervisors. Supervisors are elected at-large for a six year term. The Board has both executive and legislative powers.
All meetings are open to the public. They are held in the Township Building located at 4613 Hughesian Drive.
If you are interested in becoming a member of a particular Board or Commission, please send a brief letter to the Township office describing your interest, and include your résumé (if applicable).
Boards & Commissions Directory
- Agricultural and Open Space Preservation Committee
- Agricultural Security Advisory Commission
- Board of Auditors
- Environmental Advisory Commission
- Historic Architectural Review Board
- Historic Commission
- Parks & Recreation Commission
- Planning Commission
- Technical Code Review of Appeals Board
- Vacancy Board Chairman
- Sewer & Water Commission
- Zoning Hearing Board