March 22, 2017
(revised 3/22/17; 11:03 a.m.)
Call to Order 7:30 p.m.
Presentation of appreciation to Lieutenant Landis for participation in Bucks County Tour of Honor program.
1. Public Comment (Maximum 30 minutes)
2. Board's Announcements:
- SpringYard Waste Pick-Up. Free bags are available beginning March 13th at the township building for Yard Waste pick up to begin on April 17th. You must use township bags and register with the township for pick-up.
- Keep Buckingham Beautiful– April 22 & 23, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Bring your household trash to the Township Maintenance building located at 4991 Upper Mountain Road. Free Shredding will be available on Saturday from 9-12. Details are available on the township website and/or call the township office at 215-794-8834.
-Egg Hunt,Saturday, April 8, 2016, George M. Bush Park, 10am, Rain or Shine. Bring your basket!
3. a. Consideration of approving Change Order #3 for the Stoneymead Wastewater Project Completion, Contract BT-15-03, for a contract decrease of $4,200.00.
b. Consideration of approving Payment Request No. 4, Final Payment, to GS Developers, for work completed on the Stoneymead Wastewater Project Completion, Contract BT-15-03, in the amount of $23,427.30.
c. Consideration of approving Payment Request No. 5, Final Payment, to GS Developers, for work completed on the Pump Station Generators and Upgrades, Contract BT-16-02, in the amount of $103,057.00.
d. Consideration of approving Payroll for the weeks ending March 5, 2017 and March 19, 2017, and the Bill List for the meeting of March 22, 2017.
4. Consideration of approving draft Supervisor's Minutes of the February 22, 2017 Work Session and February 22, 2017 Regular Business Meeting.
5. Consideration of accepting various Departmental Minutes and Advisory Body Minutes.
6. Consideration of accepting the Agreements to Extend the Residential Development Contract and Water and Sanitary Sewer Development Agreements to March 23, 2018, covering“Arbor Point, Phase II” and “Arbor Point, Phase III”, Township File SA 99-02A.
7. Consideration of accepting the Agreement to Extend the Residential Development Contract to April 10, 2018, covering the “McKernan Development” Subdivision, Township File SA 2007-01.
8. Consideration of accepting the Agreement to Extend the Development Agreement to April 22, 2018 from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, for “Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Phase I” Land Development, Township File LD 2006-01.
9. ESCROW RELEASE:
“McKernan Tract”, Township File SA 2007-01
Site, Escrow Release #3
$138,174.25 recommended for release
10. Additional Business / Manager’s Items:
- Consideration of approving proposal submitted by Crews Surveying, LLC to complete the Boundary Survey and Plan Preparation for the Virnelson Property Conservation Easement, Tax Map Parcels 06-022-024, 53-001-050 and 53-002-118, in the total amount of $17,250.00.
- Consideration of accepting the Roadmaster’s recommendations for the Crushed Stone Aggregate and Paving Materials Bid Award through the Bucks County Consortium.
- Consideration of approving Request for Payment #3,Stoneymead,Township File SA 98-05, submitted by L&M Paving, Inc. in the amount of $14,560.43.
- Consideration of approving Payment of Outstanding Invoices owed by Stoneymead, Township File SA 98-05, in the amount of $54,348.27 to Buckingham, Township.