JANUARY 3, 2017
REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING
Call to Order 7:00 p.m.
Board of Supervisors to appoint a Temporary Chairman
1. Public Comment (Maximum 30 minutes)
2. Organization of the Board of Supervisors:
a. Election of Chairman.
b. Election of Vice‑Chairman.
3. Appointment of a Voting Delegate and Alternate to the Annual Convention of the State
Association of Township Supervisors.
4. Consideration of setting appointments of various Township Officials for the year 2017.
Resolution No. 2319
5. Consideration of setting appointment of Township Manager for the year 2017.
Resolution No. 2320
6. Consideration of approving a Resolution appointing a Township Secretary/Treasurer and Authorizing the Secretary/Treasurer to sign all contracts, plans, documents and legal papers on behalf of and in lieu of the Board of Supervisors.
Resolution No. 2321
7. Consideration of approving the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month as Supervisors' Regular Business Meetings.
Resolution No. 2322
8. Consideration of approving a Resolution setting the amount of the Treasurer’s Bond for 2017 at $3,000,000.
Resolution No. 2323
9. Consideration of approving appointments to fill the vacancies on the various Township Boards and Commissions for the year 2017.
Resolution No. 2324
10. Consideration of appointing Bee, Bergvall & Co., P.C. of Warrington, Pennsylvania, to audit the 2016 fiscal affairs of the township and the township officers.
Resolution No. 2325
11. Consideration of approving a Resolution setting pay rates for non‑uniformed employees for the year 2017.
Resolution No. 2326
12. Consideration of approving a Resolution affirming the holiday schedule for Township Non-Uniformed Employees for the year 2017.
Resolution No. 2327
13. Consideration of approving a Resolution appointing an officer to provide tax certifications for the year 2017.
Resolution No. 2328
14. Consideration of approving Resolution No. 2329, Replacing Resolution No. 2265, Establishing a Fee Schedule of Subdivision and Land Development, Zoning, Building and Other Fees.
15. Consideration of approving a Resolution appointing the Chief of Police.
Resolution No. 2330
16. Consideration of approving Resolution No. 2331, Authorizing the Chairman and Secretary of Buckingham Township to sign the Agreement to Authorize Electronic Access to PennDOT Systems.
17. Consideration of approving the Agreement between Buckingham Township and Central Bucks Emergency Medical Services for the Year 2017.
18. Consideration of approving draft Supervisor's Minutes of the December 14, 2016 Work Session and December 14, 2016 Regular Business Meeting.
19. Consideration of adoptingOrdinance 2017-01Imposing Restrictions as to Trucks and the Weight of Vehicles Operating upon the Wycombe Bridge over Mill Creek; Providing for Exemptions and the Issuing of Special Permits for the Movement of Vehicles of Weights in Excess of Maximum Weight Established; and Prescribing Penalties for Violations.
20. Additional Business / Manager’s Items:
- The Board of Supervisors will have a Regular Business Meeting on Monday, January 9, 2017 at 9:00 a.m., which will include the official swearing in ceremony for the new Chief of Police.
- The January 11, 2017 Board of Supervisors Work Session and Regular Business Meeting have been cancelled. The next meetings are scheduled on January 25, 2017.