(Distributed 12/13/16 , 1:18p.m.)
Presentation of Proclamation to Eagle Scout Brandon Cassidy
1. Public Comment (Maximum 30 minutes)
2. Board's Announcements:
- Red Cross Blood Drive:Tuesday, December 27, 2016, from 2-7 p.m. Call 215-794-8834 and make your appointment.
- The Buckingham Township Administrative Offices will be closed December 23rd and December 26th. The offices will also close at 3:00 p.m. on December 30th, and all day on January 2, 2017.
- The December 28, 2016 Board of Supervisor's meetings are cancelled.
- The Annual Board of Supervisors Reorganization Meeting, Regular Business Meeting and Work Session,will be held Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Annual Board of Auditors Reorganization Meeting will be held Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
3. a. Consideration of approving Payment Request No. 4 to GS Developers, for work completed on the Pump Station Generators and Upgrades, Contract BT-16-02, in the amount of $58,050.00.
b. Consideration of approving Payroll for the weeks ending November 27, 2016 and December 11, 2016, and the Bill List for the meeting of December 14, 2016.
4. Consideration of approving draft Supervisors’ Minutes of the November 16, 2016 Work Session and November 16, 2016 Regular Business Meeting.
5. Consideration of accepting various Departmental Minutes and Advisory Body Minutes.
6. Consideration of accepting the Agreement to Extend the Land Development Contract to January 14, 2018, covering “Bucks County Airport Authority, PH1”, Township File LD 2001-03A.
7. Consideration of approvingResolution No. 2311, A Resolution of the Township of Buckingham, County of Bucks, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Electing to Reduce the Member Contributions to the Police Pension Plan Administered by the Pennsylvania Municipal Retirement System (PMRS) to Three Percent from the PMRS Police Pension Plan Five Percent for the Year 2017.
8. Consideration of approving Resolution No. 2312, A Resolution of the Township of Buckingham, County of Bucks, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Fixing the Earned Income Tax Rate, Local Services Tax Rate, and the Realty Transfer Tax Rate for the Fiscal Year 2017.
9. Consideration of approving Resolution No. 2313, Fixing the Real Estate Tax Rate for the Fiscal Year 2017.
10. Consideration of approving Resolution No. 2314, Authorizing the Establishment of Checking, Savings and Investment Accounts and Designating Various Institutions to Serve as Depositories for the Funds of the Township in 2017.
11. Consideration of approving Resolution No. 2315, Township Secretary’s Certification of the 2017 Budget Preparation & Publication.
12. Consideration of approvingResolution No. 2316,Appropriating Specific Sums Estimated to be Required for the Specific Purposes of the Municipal Government, Hereinafter Set Forth, During the Year 2017 and Adopting the Annual Budget Reflecting These Amounts.
13. Consideration of approving Resolution No. 2317 for the purpose of Amending the 2016 Budget.
14. Consideration of approving Resolution No. 2318, a Resolution of the Board of Supervisors of Buckingham Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Confirming the Acceptance of Certain Rights-of-Way of Swamp Road (S.R. 2099), and Forest Grove Road (S.R. 2087); a Unilateral Declaration of Restriction and Covenants for the Benefit of Buckingham Township; Buffer and Conservation Easements; Stormwater Management, Drainage and Access Easements: a Bike Path Easement; Water Line Easements and Directing the Township Manager, Upon the Fulfillment of Certain Conditions, to Accept Improvements in the Development of Lands Known as Four Seasons Subdivision (SA #2008-03) (TMP 6-8-52).
15. Consideration of approving the Agreement between Buckingham Township and Midway Volunteer Fire Company for the term of January 15, 2017 to January 14, 2018.
16. Consideration of approving the Agreement between Buckingham Township and Lingohocken Volunteer Fire Company for the term of January 15, 2017 to January 14, 2018.
17. Consideration of approving the Agreement between Buckingham Township and Doylestown Fire Company for the term of January 15, 2017 to January 14, 2018.
18. Additional Business / Manager’s Items :
- Consideration of approving Buckingham Township Land Preservation Program Third Addendum to Agreement of Sale of Conservation Easement between Curtis P. Garton and Regina Garton, and Buckingham Township, regarding Tax Map Parcel #06-018-069-004.
- Consideration of approving the Purchase of a 2017 Ford Utility Police Interceptor AWD Vehicle in the total amount of $29,552.00 to be used in the Police Department.