Reserve A Park/Meeting Room
Rules & Regulations Summary
A SUMMARY OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE USE OF PARKS AND
Buckingham Township Board of Supervisors hereby enact the
following Rules and Regulations for the use of Parks and Recreation
- Township parks will be open between dawn and dusk. Evening
activities by permission only.
- Any Township park or park facility that becomes hazardous for
public use due to weather, water, fire or other condition may be
closed at the full discretion of Buckingham Township.
- Buckingham Township will schedule the use of facilities for
groups. When not scheduled, these facilities are available to all
- Damaging, destroying, disturbing, or removing of any park
property including but not limited to equipment, facilities, and
the natural environment is prohibited.
- Fires are prohibited.
- Operating any vehicle on a park road in a reckless or negligent
manner, in excess of posted speed limit, or in such a manner as to
become a nuisance to other park users is strictly prohibited.
Parking is allowed only in designated areas.
- Commercial traffic is prohibited as well as the posting of
signs. The distributing, selling, servicing, or renting of any
commodity, and soliciting for any purpose is prohibited.
- Use or possession of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs is
- All trash, garbage, and litter is to be deposited in the refuse
- Pets must be on a leash no more than 10 ft. long. All solid
waste from pets must be placed in a bag and disposed of
- In the interest of safety, firearms, bows, golf clubs,
fireworks, rockets and glass containers are prohibited except upon
prior written approval of the Township.
- All motorized vehicles are prohibited except in authorized
- Camping is prohibited in park areas except upon prior written
approval of the Township.
According to Township Ordinance 2002-04
Subject to fine up to $1,000