Parks & Recreation Commission
The Park & Recreation Commission is an advisory commission
to the Board of Supervisors. Members are appointed by the
Supervisors for a three year term.
The Commission sponsors the annual summer "Concert-in-the-Park"
series and a summer Children's programs. The Commission also
oversees the development of Township parks.
Meeting Schedule: 2nd Tuesday, 7:30 p.m.
Term: 3 Year Term (7 Members + 1 Alternate)
- Jeff Lake, Chairman (2018)
- Louise Silberg, Interim Vice-Chairman
- Steven McKee (2020)
- Susan Salvesen (2020)
- Vacancy (2018)
- Stephen DeMaura (2019)
- Vacancy (2019)
- Vacancy - Alternate Position
Currently Buckingham has three parks, Holicong Park, Hansell
Park and George M. Bush Park.
- Holicong Park is located on Route 202 across from Midway
Volunteer Fire Company carnival grounds.
- Hansell Park is a thirty-nine acre site located at the
intersection of Route 413 and Hansell Road. The park features the
new band shelter, walking trails, a pond and a playground. All
Family Fun Concert Series are held at the Band Shelter.
- The George M. Bush park is located on Burnt House Hill