Agricultural Preservation Commitee
The Buckingham Township Agricultural Preservation Committee is
an eight member volunteer committee which is appointed by the Board
of Supervisors. These members must be residents or property owners
within Buckingham Township, with at least two of the members being
actively involved in farming.
The purposes of the Committee are:
- To preserve farmland, open space, natural areas, woodlands,
stream valleys, historic and natural resources within Buckingham
- To assist the Board of Supervisors when called upon in
connection with the aforementioned purposes;
- To make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors with regard
to the acquisition of farm easements, development rights, and
similar actions; and
- To prepare rules and regulations to assist in the
administration of the work of this Committee.
Please contact the Township office (215-794-8834) if you wish to
obtain an Application Form and to be provided further information
on preservation of your property.
Meeting Schedule: 4th Thursday, 7:30 p.m.
Term: No term limit
- Maggie Rash, Government
- Janet D. French, Member
- Michael Guarracino (2019)
- Susan Sciacca
- Jon Yerkes
- Thomas A. Gilbert
- Muriel Dunn Gordon (2021)
- Rochelle Turchin
- Peggy Turley (2020)
More in Agricultural Preservation Commitee
Below are more pages found within Agricultural Preservation Commitee: